Monday, July 6, 2009

Marley Kate - Newborn Photography

I am on vacation in the Carolinas this week but I just had to post some favorites of this newborn that I photographed just before I left. She was a perfect model! So peaceful- and just a doll! Thank you Wendy for choosing me to take these pictures and I look forward to watching her grow with the Treasured Beginings Plan. Also there are more favorites on facebook. And if anyone needs to book an appointment of place an order, you can still send me a message of call me- I will be back in Alabama July 16th and back to regular sessions. Hope everyone is doing great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of the parent holding the baby. and the one of her in the white. So good!

    ReplyDelete