Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Photography Special!!!

Upon the request of some clients, I have decided to run a New Year's Photography Special. This one is for anyone who I have done pics for in the last 3 years- and yes I still have everyones pics :) If you would like all of the pics from a sesion that we did on cd in a 4x6 size with the rights to print as many copies as you like- then this special is for you. These pics will be all of the ones from the proof book. This will also give you all the copies to put on your computer, facebook page etc. I am offering these cd's for $100. If you were a member of the baby plan and had multiple sessions done throughout the year, then you can get all 4 sessions from the year on one cd for $200. If you were one of my wedding clients and you would like all of your pics on cd then your price would be $200. This special will run through the month of January- so get the word out! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment