Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How CUTE is this family. We had hoped to get some outdoor pictures, but it was rainy all day on Saturday. We still had so much fun. The two girls were so comfortable in front of the camera, and had fun with their posing. Big sister Emily could turn on the pouty face, and little sister Hannah was great at being silly with me. Big brother Richard was extremely cool with his guitar. I loved the pics we got with his 6 string. There were so many great ones, that I really had a hard time picking favorites, so I just picked out some great ones to share. I hope that we can do an outdoor session soon. Thank you so much Tammy- your family "Rocks"!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience! My children thought you
    were great and Richard who doesn't like to take pictures is ready for an
    outdoor session.
    Thanks again,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete