Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rodeo Fun - Family and Friends!

Last Friday night, my 4 year old Elizabeth, had spend the night company. My 13 year old did too, and since my 7 year old did not (2 extra is all we could carry in the mini-van), he just had to hang close to dad. My cousin stayed at home with my 2 year old, and so the 7 of us went to the Rodeo. My 13 year old, he was too cool to sit with mom and dad, so he avoided mom and her camera. The rest of the crew got their fair share of fun shots. They had so much fun, although I think the 4 year olds enjoyed the moon bounce and slide more than anything. I really enjoyed this outing, and just wanted to share. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment