Friday, April 3, 2009

Alabama Baby Photographer

Cute Little Trace is 3 months old, and has already changed so much. So pinchably cute already. Big sister Macey is so doting and constantly showered little brother with kisses. Such a cute family and I am so happy that they are a part of my baby plan. Mom had such a cute idea that I had seen done before with the boots and hat, so we gave it a try and I love the outcome. I welcome ideas from clients and love hearing others creativity- just share your thoughts and we will create a vision together. Here is a sneak peak of some favorites. Thanks again Venessa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Heather if they get this much better each time I will have to get you to photograph them the rest of their lives!! I absolutely love these. I can't wait to get the proofbook. These are the ones I will end up spending my paycheck on!

    ReplyDelete