Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kristin's Bridal Portraits

This bridal session turned out so beautiful. I am so excited about this wedding- This is going to be a very fun wedding- Such a great family. Kristen you are such a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! I have to give credit to Tammie (mother of the bride) for the creative idea of the walking on water- she came to me with the idea, and I told her I could create it! I love the way it turned out.
I know I am giving you so many Choices Tammie, I even went back and found a few more. Thank you so much for choosing me to be your photographer :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment