Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August 22-23

Well it has taken me over a week to post these
latest favorites, and I know that you have been
patiently waiting. I had 5 sessions this weekend,
one of which was a bridal so I will not be able to
post until after the wedding, but needless to say
I have been very busy. I really enjoyed all of these
sessions. I got to take Nathan's 5 year pictures,
met a new little girl named Caroline- just precious,
and then got to hang out with Olivia and Carson
for a little while, followed by cousins Natalie and Jack.
We had lots of fun as you can see from the pictures.
I just love all of my pictures sessions- that is why
I do this! Thank you all for the fun and for being
patient with me :). Dont forget to check
facebook for more favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment