Sunday, September 6, 2009

Caroline Skipper

This is Caroline, I have done 2 precious Caroline's
this past couple of weeks. Such a sweet name. This
little Caroline is 3 months old. Look how strong she
is at holding up her head, I was so impressed. Here
are some favorites, and I put some more on facebok.
Thank you Heather for bringing her to see me, and
for joining the Treasured Beginings Plan. I am so
excited about watching her grow and change.
Can't wait to photograph Connor
again on the next session too!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Heather-

    They are so cute! I absolutely love the first one (even with the orange background)! It turned out great! I can't wait to see Caroline's book! Thanks for getting them up!

    Heather Blackwell

    ReplyDelete