Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ashley and Lee Nall Wedding

This wedding took place at the Bride's home,
and was just beautiful. I was amazed at how
tropical the yard looked, and how pretty everything
was. I had so many favorites that I had to put
some in a slideshow at the end- just too many to post!!!
There are more going on the facebook page, and
tons more going into the proof book- good luck choosing
your favorites :)
Thank you Ashley and Lee for choosing
me to be your wedding photographer
and congratulations!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket
How sweet is this mother and daughter- and check out their amazing blue eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is one of my artsy shots, I was trying to focus on the plant in front of them while they were dancing and love how these turned out!

Photobucket Another artsy shot- Focusing through one of the lanterns while the bride and groom were at the alter.

Photobucket

Photobucket Such a beautiful bride!

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment