Friday, October 2, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Miller (Micah & Yashi)

Now that the wedding has come and gone I can
post pics from my new sister in laws bridal session
as well as from the wedding. That is always hard
for me to not post pics after a bridal shoot. Well, I
love how these turned out. The wedding was
beautiful and even though it was a little stressful
having 3 children in the wedding as well as being
the photographer- it was worth it. Congratulations
my little brother! And Yashi welcome to the family.
Here are some favorites and of course there are
alot more on facebook. Hope yall are having
a good honeymoon in St. Lucia!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment