Friday, October 2, 2009

Patrick and Amanda Engagement Session

These two are so cute! I have known Patrick
for a long time, we are actually distant cousins,
so when they asked me to do their wedding,
I was very excited. We did this photo shoot in
Troy where Patrick went to School. Amanda
went to the University of Alabama, so her
Bridal portraits will take place on the campas
of Alabama- very excited :) I love to do location shoots.
I had so many favorites- it was hard to narrow
it down. Here are some, and I have also posted
different ones on facebook. Thank you Patrick
and Amanda for choosing me as
your Wedding photographer!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment