Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Max

I am going to be an new Aunt soon :). My husband's sister Kelly is having a baby boy this summer. Kelly is an ultrasound technician, so little baby in her belly has had his picture made many times already. He is going to be a natural poser from birth- I just know it. They have decided to name him Max, and I can't wait to meet him! She and her husband live in Wilmington NC, so I won't get to see him as often as I like, but we will be getting together as often as possible, and of course I will take lots of pictures. We went up to Atlanta a couple of weeks ago to "Grandma's" house. There we had a wonderful baby shower, and I was very glad that I got to go and take these pictures. Kelly is such a enthusiastic first time mother, and Trevor is going to be such a great hands on dad. I am very excited for them. Here are some candid shots from the shower.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course I couldn't leave out the current babies of the family: Bella and Cheech aren't they cute?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment