Monday, May 18, 2009

South Alabama Pediatrics

Dr. Bang has been my children's doctor for 7 years now. I have recently taken pictures for him and his staff. He won the award of Pediatric Hero from the AAP.
See hero stories at: www.aapexperience.org/heroes/ This is such a great honor, and I am so proud to have him as my children's doctor. I am working on a new black and white collection of photos that will soon hang on the walls of his doctor's office. I am very excited. Here are a couple of pics of him and his staff, and some of the pics that I have chosen for the black and white collection. I will be changing these out periodically- so if I use your child's picture for display and you would like to purchase it at a discount price, let me know. Thanks Dr. Bang for everything you do!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment