Monday, May 4, 2009

Stuff

My daughter's tee-ball game got canceled tonight, so I jumped on the chance to go photograph my girls showing off some of the new outfits that I got for the studio. I have just recently invested in a huge wardrobe of dress-up clothes. I have been slowly building a collection of clothing for kids of all ages- seniors, as well as wraps and gowns for mothers to be. I think that everybody likes to dress up, and deciding on the perfect picture outfit can be tough- so with these two thoughts in mind I built my wardrobe. Now you can come in and go through my wardrobe and pick out dress-up clothes. For boys I have some cool hats, layered shirts, vests, and jackets. For girls I have lots of tutu's, frilly full skirts, hats, scarfs, and so much more! I also just last week got a new loveseat. I have had my eye out for some cool new furniture, and in my free time (ha) I love going to second had and antique stores (as well as yard sales, malls, etc- okay I like to shop). So as I was on my way home from teaching school the other day, I spyed loveseat that I instantly had to have. I am so excited, and once summer gets here I hope to complete the remodeling at the studio that has been a work in progress for over a year. I am still on the lookout for a green or gold velvet chair, as well as a nice leather bench or seat. If you know of one somewhere- let me know.
Well here are some pics of my girls sporting some of the new items at the studio! Hope everyone is having a great start to another week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the ones of Abigail in the hat and scarf! too cute. Can't wait for Ashlyn and Katlyn's next session!

    ReplyDelete