Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lester Wedding

Now that the wedding has come and gone, I get to share these beautiful images from the bridal session and the wedding. Despite the worry we got from the weather, everything turned out amazing, and the excitement just adds to the memory. Thank you Hillary, Jason, Twyla, and everyone involved in the wedding party for making this event so enjoyable for me. Here are just a few images that I have picked out to give you a sneak peak of what is to come.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you girls for the fun tub picture-you all were awesome!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
This picture on the left under this is sentimental to the family because the picture on the wall next to Hillary is of her great-great-grandparents (I think I got the great's right).
Photobucket

I love the blue sky and the glow in these pictures!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment